On Friday I met with Adib and Aaron to work on our FINAL genre. YAY!! We decided to create an activity that can be used with pronunciation and creative writing. I am so satisfied by the last 2 genres that we created because I think they exemplify the point that we were trying to get at about creative writing in the ESL classroom.
I enjoy creative writing which creates a bias towards it on my part. I hope that our group was able to defend and support the advantages of creative writing and poetry with second language acquisition.
As I look back on our genres I think we made some that appealed to many different people involved in the field of ESL. The genres not only target students of ESL/EFL but also the teachers that educate those students.
There are just a few things left in the multi-genre project process: reflections, journals, peer reviews, and modifications.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment